Think:PE (Public Engagement) is the website of the University of Birmingham Public Engagement with Research (PER) Team. A place for researchers to find resources, support, opportunities and inspiration to help them develop new and exciting ways to engage the public with their research.
The PER Team offer support for all aspects of public engagement including:
- Events and opportunities
- Activity/event design and delivery
- Training and resources
- Evidence and evaluation
- Grant writing and funding
- Partnerships and networks
- Culture change and capacity building
- Collaboration, co-production and research involvement
We also blog about the latest goings on in public engagement, circulate a monthly newsletter (sign up here!), or if you want to speak to us directly, why not come along to our monthly drop-in sessions, follow us on Twitter or email us.
SCROLL DOWN TO DISCOVER OUR SITE