The British Science Association has been rewarding promising early-career researchers for over 20 years through our Award Lectures, recognising outstanding communication skills and encouraging researchers to engage with the social and ethical implications of their work. Previous Award Lecturers include Brian Cox, Richard Wiseman and Maggie Aderin-Pocock.
Awards are available in 5 different areas:
- Lord Kelvin – physical sciences and mathematics
- Isambard Kingdom Brunel – engineering, technology and industry
- Charles Lyell – environmental sciences
- Charles Darwin – agricultural, biological and medical sciences
- Joseph Lister – social sciences
You can now nominate someone you know for the Award Lectures 2014. Please note, the deadline to nominate is 28 February 2014.
More details and nominations here –
You must be logged in to post a comment.