Small awards are available to help individuals or organisations with any scientific or engineering based activities where public funds are not available. EPSRC does not contribute to the fund. It is entirely supported by a charitable bequest.
Examples of awards made during 2012-13 include:
- Support for Summer Science Camps
- Contributions towards the running of Schools’ Science Weeks
- Support for Science and Engineering Lunchtime and After School Clubs
- A contribution to Science in the Park
- Support for Schools’ Science Conference
- A contribution to Lego Mindstorms Science Club
There is no formal application form, and your completed application can be emailed or posted to the fund administrator. If you are applying for funding to hold an event during Science Week, the closing date is 31 December. For all other projects and events, there are no set deadlines but you should apply three months before funding is required.
You must be logged in to post a comment.